Monday, July 20, 2009

Assignment 4 - HRM

It was stated on my Assignment 2 and 3 on HRM that I would love to have a job related on creating databases such as becoming a Database Administrator someday. We all know that our university, University of Southeastern Philippines, is equipped with a high level standards of education and it was already proven many times. Though we all know the fact that our college, Institute of Computing, is just a new comer on USEP, it has given its students competitive skills and made them responsible IT professionals. IC had trained them in such a way that nobody could compare. Though our school has facilities that are not that advance yet, it has still produced best graduates that as of now became popular in different fields of Information Technology. And one of them is my brother, a Computer science graduate from USEP also. He is now very successful on his career. After he graduated, he became a junior programmer on Hubport Interactive Incorporated. As time passes, he slowly began to earn high level jobs like becoming a web application programmer. And as of now, he is a senior web developer and a team leader on Mynd Consulting. I did become interested on everything I have learned in USEP and I believe that our university can help me achieve what I want to be in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates