Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Future Technology - Case Study 2

Since I have started to learn what my profession really is, and if I would think of what would be my contributions for the development of technology on what I have learned from college, the first thing that would come on my mind is I would like to work with the security issues in systems. According to Wikipedia, Computer security is a branch of computer technology known as information security as applied to computers and networks. The objective of computer security includes protection of information and property from theft, corruption, or natural disaster, while allowing the information and property to remain accessible and productive to its intended users. We all know the fact that information security is not yet as perfect as we wanted it to be. There would still be ways to hack systems nowadays and that’s why I would really want to contribute ways for the data and systems security to be perfect like no one could really get through the systems without permission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates